Yummy Spinach Artichoke Dip
Where there are friends and family, there is food.
I came across this recipe from a church cookbook (those are the best), and changed a couple things to make it extra yummy. I usually never change a recipe out of fear of something going wrong. However, I experimented a little bit with this one, and it has become a favorite among friends and family! So, I wanted to share it with all of you.
Spinach Artichoke Dip
|Prep time||15 minutes|
|Cook time||25 minutes|
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/joyunderthesun.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/getmecooking-recipe-template/recipe-template-functions.php on line 2723
- 14 oz artichoke hearts (drained and chopped (any size is fine))
- 16oz alfredo sauce (I only use about 3/4 of it)
- 10oz spinach (frozen, chopped (thawed and drained - pat with paper towel))
- 1.5 cups Mozzarella cheese (separated)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese (Shredded )
- 4oz cream cheese (softened - I usually just cut an 8 oz. in half and save the other half for later)
- 1 clove garlic (Optional ( You can also use minced garlic seasoning) )
Note: I just eye how much Alfredo sauce I use. Because I added cream cheese, I only end up using about 3/4 of the jar instead of the entire jar. But if it does not seem liquidy (I don’t think that’s a real word) enough you can add more. Enjoy!!! You really can’t mess this up, so have fun!
|Blend all the above ingredients (minus 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese)|
|Pour into greased 9 inch pie plate or square glass dish|
|Cover with remaining 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese|
|Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned|
|Serve with taco chips|